The drive shaft is an important part of the transmission of power in the automobile driveline. Its function is to transmit the power of the engine to the wheels together with the gearbox and drive axle so that the automobile generates driving force. It is composed of a universal joint, a telescopic sleeve and a shaft sleeve.
The transmission shaft is a shaft that can transmit power among the transmission shafts of the universal transmission device. It is a rotating body with high speed and less support, so its dynamic balance is very important. Generally, the drive shaft must undergo a dynamic balance test before leaving the factory and adjusted on a balance machine. For a front-engine rear-wheel-drive car, the rotation of the transmission is transmitted to the shaft of the final reducer. It can be several sections, and the sections can be connected by universal joints.
How to maintain the drive shaft:
1. It is strictly forbidden for the car to start at high gear.
2. It is strictly forbidden to lift the clutch pedal violently.
3. It is strictly forbidden to overload and speed vehicles.
4. The working condition of the drive shaft should be checked frequently.
5. Always check the tightness of the transmission shaft hanger, whether the supporting rubber is damaged, whether each connection part of the transmission shaft is loose, and whether the transmission shaft is deformed.
6. In order to ensure the dynamic balance of the drive shaft, you should always pay attention to whether the balance pads are unsoldered. The new drive shaft assembly is provided as a complete set. When installing the new drive shaft, pay attention to the assembly mark of the telescopic sleeve and ensure that the flange fork is in a plane. When repairing and disassembling the drive shaft, the assembly mark should be printed on the telescopic sleeve and the flange shaft in order to keep the original assembly relationship unchanged during reassembly.
7. Grease should be frequently added to the universal joint cross-bearing. In summer, No. 3 lithium-based greases should be injected, and in winter, No. 2 lithium-based greases should be injected.
The drive shaft is faulty. 1. Abnormal sound. For example, there is a crashing sound when the car starts, and abnormal noises always exist during driving, mostly caused by loose joints; when the car starts, there is no abnormal sound, and abnormal noises appear during driving, mostly caused by poor assembly or lubrication. 2. Vibration. There are obvious vibrations in the car body during driving, and some also have abnormal noise of the transmission shaft, which is mostly caused by the damage of the dynamic balance of the transmission shaft.
Ningbo Shitai Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. is a drive shaft supplier, Is also a linear shaft factory, we provide customers with high-quality products and services.